– Stops air and moisture infiltration
– Makes your home more comfortable
– Saves on energy costs
– Adds strength to the building structure
– It is permanent and will not sag
– Keeps dust and pollen out
– Reduces capacity requirements, maintenance and wear of HVAC equipment
– Certified air and vapour barrier
– Stops air and moisture infiltration
Zero Ozone Depletion Substances
Spray foam is the only thing to put in your crawl spaces, its a certified air and vapour barrier, The best way to insulate hard to reach areas, headers, crawl spaces, and great for new construction.
- Environmentally friendly insulation made from recycled plastics and soya.
- With one ecological insulation material you get the 3 essential properties for a high efficiency – building envelope in a single application.
- Consequently, you reduce the cost of the project as well as its energy consumption.
Urethane for the Home
- High R-value (6) and ease of application.
- Seals out dust and pollen; generating energy efficiency that noticeably lowers bills.
- Uses renewable natural resources that expands to seal cracks, gaps and voids in walls and ceilings.
Ecological Insulation made with Recycled Plastics and Vegetable Oil
Heatlok-Soya meets all the requirements of the National Building Code of Canada (NBC) and exceeds the quality Standard CAN/ULC S 705.1 “Standard for Thermal Insulation Spray Applied Rigid Polyurethane Foam Medium Density, Material Specification”. This new ecological spray foam insulation gives in a one step application a high long-term thermal resistance, an air-barrier material exceeding 500 times the NBC requirements as well as a vapor barrier. Approved by Canadian Construction Material Center CCMC #13244-L.
With one ecological insulation Polarfoam PF-7300-0 Soya you get the 3 essential properties for a high efficiency-building envelope in a single application. Consequently, you reduce the cost of the project as well as its energy consumption.
Eco Insulation® Foam is spray applied in a liquid format and expands into a foam. It fills every single nook, cranny, crevice, hole, crack, and gap making a perfect continuous air-tight seal every time, regardless of complex framing and penetrations.
Eco Insulation® Spray Foam has a “Real World” R-Value that is un compromised by external forces like temperature and wind. Fiber Insulations such as Fiberglass, Cellulose, and Rockwool merely slow down convection which accounts for 80% of heat loss. As the temperature drops, convection currents speed up and Fiber Insulations loose their effectiveness at slowing them down. Eco Insulation® Spray Foam on the other hand stops that convection. Wind is not a factor either for Eco Insulation® Spray Foam due to its continuous air-tight seal.
Eco Insulation® Spray Foam adds structural strength to a building. It’s rigid structure increases shear and racking strength by 300%.
Eco Insulation® Spray Foam is its own building code approved Thermal Insulation, Air Barrier, and Vapour Barrier. It’s closed cell structure stops convection currents, which eliminates condensation, moisture, and mold.
Eco Insulation® Spray Foam improves indoor air quality and living comfort. It creates a continuous air-tight seal, dust and other exterior pollutants cannot enter the building. It is also significantly reduces noise, a building sprayed with Eco Insulation® will always be quieter than using Conventional Fiber Insulations.
Eco Insulation® Spray Foam is environmentally friendly. Eco Insulation® Spray Foam is made from annually renewable Soybean oil and recycled plastic bottles.
Eco Insulation® Spray Foam has the highest R-Value. R-Value is a measurement of thermal resistance. A higher R-Value means a greater ability to resist heat flow. Eco Insulation® Foam has the highest R-Value (7 per inch) of any insulation product available today.
Are you looking for a Spray Foam Insulation Company in your area? You can book a FREE In-home analysis with one of our Eco Insulation Franchises in your area: